Wednesday, October 17, 2012

WIP Wednesday: Colorfully Skewed Socks Part 2

Knitting:
That tiny little toe I had last week? It's all done with and has been put aside for it's sibling. Between the construction and the desire to see how it affected the colors the knitting on these has just flown by.



Reading:

Dune by Frank Herbert. Progress on this hasn't been quite as fast. I'm past the halfway point and still very much in love with the story. There just needs to be more hours in a day.

Writing:
Fey Led - another round of edits. Of the 5 or 6 people that said they'd gladly read it and make editing suggestions, only 1 ever replied with anything. So, I'm going through and working with their suggestions to make things more readable.

13 comments:

  1. I love those colors! I especially love how they all pooled together. Some people don't like it when that happens but I'm a fan :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're certainly brighter than I'd normally choose but I do love them. :)

      Delete
  2. wow, interesting pooling going on there! awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normally I'm not a fan of pooling at all but I'm kind of in love with these.

      Delete
  3. I love the way the colors are working up in the socks! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colors are part of the fun of knitting it. LOL I keep going to see how they're going to work out.

      Delete
  4. That sock color is crazy! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to be a very bright spot in the winter months. :D

      Delete
  5. LOVE those socks! That yarn is super sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, very nice! I love brightly colored socks - I wear them with my denim skirts! :)
    Nice job on your project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm normally a dark colors only kind of girl but I think my loved ones are trying to push me away from that little by little. :)

      Delete
  7. I love your artwork and follow you pots this very minute!



    ดูหนังผี

    ReplyDelete