Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Crafting Days 25 - 28

Day 25 in A Month of Craft Photos by Untangling Knots is When You Craft.

I am skipping this day because I craft all the time. There's not an off switch on my brain so I'm cramming the knitting, designing, and everything else in every chance I get .... plus I already took a picture of a watch.

Day 26 in A Month of Craft Photos by Untangling Knots is Organization.

Organization 

Excel is incredible. I'm using it for so many things. It's keeping track of all customer orders, a pattern I'm working on designing, and how many hours it's taking to knit a giant shawl. Of course I had to get Husband Man to help with a few of the functions in excel but it's working and that's awesome.

Day 27 in A Month of Craft Photos by Untangling Knots is The Wrong Side.

The Wrong Side

An inside shot of Dragon's glove. The other side is cabled between rows of purls so the lumpy, bumpy bits would be cables and the line of v's would be recessed purls on the correct side.

Day 28 in A Month of Craft Photos by Untangling Knots is Simplicity.

Simplicity 

This is the first thing I ever created. It's a scarf for Lynn and he refuses to let me rip it out and fix it. I did it in double crochet stitch. One end is about 25 stitches wide and the other is closer to 15. It's not hugely obvious .. unless you know it's there and / or you're a crafter. Thus, it is photographed folded.

No comments:

Post a Comment