Wednesday, January 4, 2012

WIP Wednesday: Dragon Gloves & Magic Balance

Writing:
Magic Balance (Working Title) - Rewrites
Current Word Count: 606

I'm picking up a story I've worked on for 2 separate NaNo wins, one was titled Finding Magic, the other Correcting the Balance. Some of the first portion was rewritten for the second attempt but either way it's a lot of story that needs work. So far I have only the writings of historical madmen on the new document, I know where a large portion of this story is going though so I'm not too worried.

Knitting:
It looks a little sad in pictures here but lest you think I've only done 4 rows all year these were not my first project of the year. Dragon asked for gloves and I've already finished the first set and I'll share those later. This is the second set that I'm making for him and I figure at least this way he'll have choices based on what he'll be doing while out and about, be it photography or errands.

No comments:

Post a Comment