Wednesday, November 16, 2011

WIP Wednesday: Wrist Warmers, Fey Led & NaNo 2011 2.0

Writing: Fey Led (Working Title) - Rewrites
Previous Word Count: 44,475
Current Word Count: 45,475 (Up 1,000)

NaNo 2011
Previous Word Count: 13,741
Current Word Count: 25,069 (Up 11,328)

 Not a lot of progress on Fey Led but I've looked at it a little, tons of progress on NaNo though. I'm pretty happy with how the story is coming along and the characters are certainly speaking up and taking on a life of their own. They've already thrown out one plan I had for the story. So now I guess it's in their hands. 

Knitting: I haven't done as much knitting as I'd like due to Idol and NaNo taking a bit of priority. But I have managed to finish one wrist warmer, despite the thumb trying to thwart me. Ha! Take that you silly thumb! ... ..... Yeah, just a wee bit crazy around her. Anyhow I cast on for the second wrist warmer this morning and got a few rounds done to get the pattern set, it can be seen a bit in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment