Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WIP Wednesday: Chinook Shawl and Fey Led & NaNo 2011

Writing: Fey Led (Working Title) - Rewrites Previous Word Count: 45,475 Current Word Count: 45,475 (Up 0) NaNo 2011 Previous Word Count: 41,676 Current Word Count: 50,085 (Up 8,409) I wrapped NaNo up Monday afternoon. I'm really happy with the story and thrilled that it went so smoothly this year. I'm giving myself a couple of days before getting back into Fey Led just to clear my mind and relax for a bit.  Knitting: No picture of wrist warmers today ... because they're done. Dragon watched, both amused and surprised, as I got nearly all of one done in an afternoon. I wasn't kidding when I said I hadn't had any knitting time while working on NaNo. I'll do up a finished object post for them as soon as I'm home and can block them before getting pictures. Meanwhile I'm back to the Chinook Shawl and almost done!! I'm doing the bind off on it and should be done fairly soon! I'm so excited to get it done. It's a bit fiddly but simply once I fall into the rhythm.

No comments:

Post a Comment