Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WIP Wednesday: Fire & Ice and Fey Led

Writing:
Fey Led (Working Title) - Rewrites
Previous Word Count: 28.391
Current Word Count: 32,922 (Up 4,531)

Lots of progress! Yay!! And the dragons are speaking to the humans again ... or at least one dragon is speaking to one human. That's progress, right?

Knitting:
The Chinook Shawl is by no means done but it's on hold for a bit while I work on some gorgeous gloves for a friend. I've gotten to learn a couple new things and that's always part of what I love about new projects. They always seem to teach me something interesting. This pattern is Fire and Ice Mitts and they're s much fun to knit. I keep wanting to do just one more row to see how the pattern comes out which turns into just one more row after just one more row. *laugh*



I didn't get any pictures of the back of the wrist warmers, despite my thought that it would be interesting. You can still see a couple of the small twist cable on either side though. Though if anybody ever doubted that cables pull your work tighter this picture leaves no doubt with its hourglass shape .... and now I'm thinking that this would be an awesome dress! *facepalm*


No comments:

Post a Comment