Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WIP Wednesday: Chinook Shawl and Fey Led Part 3

Writing:
Fey Led (Working Title) - Rewrites
Previous Word Count: 38,493
Current Word Count: 41,027 (Up 2,534)

So, between LJ Idol, working on wrist warmers, and losing my voice, I've been a wee bit busy. Also? Apparently losing my voice wasn't just physical. *sigh* I also found that I had nearly everything written, including the end, except for a substantial plot issue right before the end. So at this point it's not so much re-writing as it is writing and trying to get back into the character's minds again.

Knitting:
I am so incredibly in love with this shawl. I've started the eighth color change, I have one more for the body and then two more for the edging. *glee* I love watching the colors shift as I knit.

No comments:

Post a Comment