Friday, July 6, 2012

Gloves to Match

The pattern for these gloves are my default pattern, at least that's how it looks after I've made it 7 times. It's just such a great pattern, a fast knit and something I can easily make larger. They can either be ribbed all the way up or not, have multiple colors or not, and have longer or shorter fingers. I had hoped to do a bit of colorwork on the cuffs to make it look like piano keys but the yarn type just wasn't having it. I'll have to try it again with a different type of yarn at some point. 



Pattern Page: Ravelry

8 comments:

  1. Very nice....7 pairs....wow, you must really like this pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, I'd love to see them with the keyboard look.
    It's 105 degrees today, I can't imagine mitts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been crazy hot here too. I'm lucky I have a husband who's willing to do weird things for me like model knitting in hot weather. *laugh*

      Delete
  3. Whoo, that's a bunch of gloves! I agree with Andrea, it's too hot here to even think about wearing any knitwear. Your mitts do look quite nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that the pattern can look so different with a couple small changes or by just changing the color. :)

      Delete
  4. 7 pairs! That definitely says something about the pattern.

    I don't know if I've made the London Beanie 7 times. If not, it's pretty close. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great to find a pattern that you love so much you don't mind making it over and over. :D

      Delete