Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WIP Wednesday: Lynn's Gloves & Fey Led

Writing:
Fey Led (Working Title) - Rewrites
Previous Word Count: 18,386
Current Word Count: 19,146 (Up 760)

Not a lot of progress but I'm experimenting with how I edit to see if I can find a way that is a bit more sense making for me.

Knitting:
I'm still not done with the socks. But I'm bored of posting pictures of them unfinished. So instead I'll give you something that's been sitting around and waiting for a while now.



It's a pair of gloves that I stalled on almost a month ago because I ran out of yarn. I finally picked up more yarn but I've been busy with the socks and haven't gotten the fingers of the glove finished. On the one hand he doesn't need them any time soon so there's no rush. On the other hand, I hate having unfinished projects sitting around. *laugh* I'll grab them after these socks are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment